Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday, so I will post.

Hello! Life has been zooming by, and tomorrow is the first day of March. Where did the time go?!

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato night
tuesday :: pork tenderloin with a spicy honey glaze, salad, and another side I have yet to pick.
wednesday :: leftovers or maybe BLRs (didn't have them last week)
thursday :: chicken parmesan (I made cheese tortellini last week instead of the chicken parmesan!)
friday :: bay area burgers

This weekend was pretty excellent. Friday evening we went to the Chris Tomlin concert in The Woodlands with another couple in our small group. I feel like words can't even describe how amazing it was...it was just really neat seeing so many people worshiping and enjoying being in God's presence. At one point I noticed a group of high school guys (I noticed them because they all had sideways hats and low pants) going nuts jumping around and singing. It was just really cool.

Then on Saturday I slept in and watched basketball with Tyson/read on my nook. One of my long distance friends was in town, and the three of us ventured to Katy Mills in the afternoon. Afterwords, Tyson and I had a spontaneous date night...We were going to eat dinner at Potato Shack when I spied the wine bar in the same parking lot with happy hour specials. I tried calamari for the first time...pretty tasty! And not revolting at all.

And then Sunday was church, relaxing, and a few errands. Pretty productive. My tummy is rumbling so it's I think it's time to eat. :o)

No comments: