Monday, February 7, 2011

Obligatory New Post

Has it seriously been three weeks since I last posted? Ridikkulus! And already February...where did January go? Tyson has been busy working, and just completed his first full marathon in the rain last weekend. His time was right around 4:10, and I think he's already planning his training schedule for his next marathon attempt! My parents and I drove around Houston to meet him on the course, which was way more difficult than I thought.
Mile 17

Nothing too much else is going on...I have been just working away and cooking/looking for new recipes. Are there any must-try recipes out there? Here's what we're having this week (mostly favorites this week):


Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato night
tuesday :: red beans & rice
wednesday :: leftovers
thursday :: beef & cheddar soft tacos
friday :: lasagna
saturday :: chicken parmesan

No comments: