Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I need another Spring Break...

This week (all two days, I know), I've been waking up so tired! Maybe I'm getting addicted to coffee or something. But I've had two great days of subbing, so after I wake up it's been good. And I should be thankful that what I love to do includes a Spring Break. :o)

Meal Planning Tuesday
monday :: baked potato night! my favorite night of the week.
tuesday :: pork quesadillas (we're trying to use up some slow cooker sweet barbacoa pork I made last week...we've had pork tacos, pork pizza, and now quesadillas!)
wednesday :: chicken parmesan bundles, couscous, salad + zucchini
thursday :: chicken and broccoli alfredo
friday :: steak, roasted potatoes + salad

I just realized that we will be having chicken two nights in a row...hmm. Oh well. I want to make my own little recipe book with our favorite recipes, but I feel like we need to find 5 more good recipes first. Speaking of good recipes, I made a delicious chocolate cake last week. It was an apology cake for bailing out on the weekly Top Chef watching a few weeks ago, and I think I was forgiven. Chocolate cake + homemade butter cream frosting = love. So bad, but so, so good.

Alright, well I've got to empty the dishwasher and make some dinner. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: