Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break To Do List

Just when I thought I was getting better about blogging, I go over a week without posting. :o( Spring Break is next week (already here for me, as I didn't work yesterday or today to dog sit for some of my parents' friends), and I have been working on a to do list for almost a month to ensure that it is a productive week. Hopefully I get most of it done.
  • Visit apartment complexes to compare current rates (I really hope we don't have to move this year!)
  • Get a Sprinkles cupcake (or maybe five)
  • Renew my inspection sticker for Herman
  • Walk Brody every day
  • Visit tutoring places in the hopes of finding a summer job
  • Clean out the craft closet
 I know it will go by quickly, so I like to plan ahead. There is more I need to do, but I can't remember exactly what at the moment.

So thankful for safety of my friends and family right now. Praying for the people of Japan and Hawaii today.

No comments: