Thursday, July 7, 2011

We Missed You :: Scrapbook Layout

Hello! After two weeks of no tv or Internet, we are connected to the world again! I must admit that it was kind of nice to be unplugged for a little bit...until I was having to wait around and be on hold with customer service for hours on end.

For the past few years, I have spent a week and a half in the summer dog sitting for some family friends, and at the end of my time there I like to make the humans a little scrapbook layout with a few pictures of their cute pups. This was the first year I went digital, and I just realized how much more quickly digital pages can come together! I am a fiend about measuring and placing things just so (and I love my undo button), which is one of the many reasons I love digital scrapbooking.


Fonts :: Garamound + Love ya like a Sister
Patterned Paper :: Beach Bloom Mellow paper pack
Frame :: old Designer Digitals freebie

Yay for the short week--I've still got another phone call with AT&T tomorrow to try for a third time to return the old DVR to them. My grandparents are coming in town, so the weekend will consist of good food and hopefully a few workouts.

No comments: