Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life :: Tuesday

I only took a few pictures today...too busy having fun! Will do better today.





TUESDAY :: Tyson wakes up at 5:15am to go work out. I sleep until 7:15 and then cuddle with Brody while I have my "quiet time." I head to the gym at 8:45 for cardio (swimming) and then back for a shower. Watch Real Housewives reunion (it's my guilty addiction.) and snack on cheesy break (ok so I might have two guilty addictions) until Ashley comes over for our downtown Houston extravaganza. We check out Borders' closing sale (not impressed) and walk around a bit. Salads from Whole Foods on a bench outside--divine. I thought we could walk to Sprinkles, but I didn't realize it was a mile and a half away (at 1pm, can you say hot?!) so we end up driving. Drive over to get massages I got her for her birthday (back in May). My first massage: heavenly. Back to Katy to the mall to find a new suit (thank you Banana for 60% off!) and then home again for more Real Housewives and leftovers: more kalua pork, jambalaya (YUM), french fries, and Sprinkles cupcakes. So healthy. In bed around 10:30 to get up and do it all over again.

No comments: