Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the Life :: Wednesday











[1] Wake up, cuddle with Brody, and get a little bit of reading in on the iphone. [2] Stack of books currently next to my bed. [3] He loves to hang out in bed. [4] A peek in my messy closet. [5] Tyson's dresser. [6] View from the hall. [7] Browsing online. [8] Piles of stuff that needs a home (still). [9] Getting ready to bake some of my favorite bread. [10] He lounges and hopes for me to drop something yummy. [11] Finished product--I didn't shape the loaf very well!

Not pictured: morning work out (cardio + lower body weights), lunch (more leftovers), dishes, ironing, dinner (homemade pizza + cheesy bread), small group

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I really like this set of photos. The pictures are beautiful but I love how it shows different aspects of your day and your home at this time. Since our day is basically the same, I will be focusing on the different aspects of our home today & tomorrow too. Thanks for sharing.

Scrapflicka said...

Love your pictures, thaks for sharing (and I also love The cronicles of Narnia!)

Michele H. said...

chronicles of narnia is on our must read list:) what a cute photo of your dog!

holly said...

your pup is ADORABLE!!!!