Monday, March 12, 2012

Has it seriously been a month?

Again, bad blogger. My camera battery has not been charged in quite some time. Sad day. But it is now Spring Break, so I am enjoying a cup of coffee and perusing the web for those more tedious/time-consuming/messy recipes that I overlook during the normal week. I'm also listening to my Adele Pandora station, and let me tell you--it is quite lovely.

 My parents finally got a dog! They have been talking about getting one since my tenth birthday (I got my ears pierced instead...lame.). They rescued Lady Iris in January, and we just love her. Except when she's stealing Brody's toys. She has a lazy eye (my mom pointed out that I used to as well) and a tattoo. 

Tyson finished a half marathon in College Station last weekend. He beat his previous two times! The weather was pretty awesome and we got to spend time with Heather and John (even though they won two games of badminton...rematch please!). We might or might not have indulged in breakfast tacos from Rudy's (seriously cannot wait for the Katy location to open!) AND Harvey Washbanger. And Yogurtland. Twice.

No comments: