Friday, March 16, 2012

I am a professional spring break-er.

This week marks the 21st Spring Break of my life. SB is a fave because it's short and sweet. Also, your husband can't get too mad at you for relaxing a lot because you're going right back to work next week! ;o) My week has entailed a few adult beverages, Dog the Bounty Hunter, coffee every morning, a haircut (four inches, yeehaw!), a lunch and movie outing with Mommy (This Means War--totally loved it), quality time with the Brody Bear, grading papers in a waiting room while Tyson got a root canal, and other miscellaneous adventures.

 Brody loves Spring Break too.

Adele Pandora station + coffee are a requirement every morning! 

What a little sweetheart.
I didn't do that awesome at picking crazy elaborate dinners, but here's what we had...
monday :: baked coconut shrimpcauliflower mashed potato puree, and coleslaw (shrimp was decent, puree was yum!!)
tuesday :: Whataburger for Tyson while I hung out with Mom and Dad :o)
wednesday :: slow cooker baked potato soup (super easy!)
thursday :: crockpot pork carnitas (yum!)

We are one week away from Hunger Games! I almost bought some of the nail polish yesterday at Ulta but stopped myself in time.

No comments: