Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend in Photos: Spring Break Edition

 This weekend we went to the ranch in celebration of Tyson's dad's birthday. Brody likes to spend his time in mud pits. The cows are interested in his size and preference of hang out locations.

 Isn't he the cutest?!? FYI, he got a bath promptly upon arrival at my parents'.

 Partners in crime. Although Puppy really just tolerates Brody's presence.

 They love four-wheeling. I was totally not driving one handed to take this photo. That would be oh-so-dangerous.

 Brody's favorite ranch hangout. So happy to see this pond full and the grass so wonderfully green!

 This little herd is adorbs. Tyson's dad hand-fed them last summer and got them more used to humans, so you can actually walk up to them and pet them.

 They wanted to be friends. Unfortunately my friendship is dependent upon being a photographic specimen.

 I think she was hungry. I was most amused by Brody chillaxin' in the corner.

 It's like a bovine posse.

 I dubbed #68 leader of the pack and my fave.

 I think I surprised him (isn't he the cutest?!?).

 He smelled so bad.

 I became best buds with this one. Until she ran away from me.

 They were actually staring at Brody. Don't let their attentiveness deceive you.

 Tricky Ricky still maintains his awesomeness!!


 I don't know why, but this reminds me of The Outsiders. I like to think they are Dally (obviously because he's alone!), Two-Bit, Soda, and Pony.

 This one can be Steve/Tom Cruise.

 Have I mentioned I love this kid?!


I think he spent the entire weekend in puddles.

1 comment:

Faith said...

I am so jealous of your cow adventure! A couple weeks ago, Kevin and I went to his family's ranch in Lampasas, and I was SO EXCITED about seeing baby cows, which I did, but I wanted to pet them, and he said I couldn't. )= It was very sad. Anyway, I love the pictures of Brody! He looks so happy to be running around out there. (=