Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today Tyson rationalized that I did not specify any eating out, only at dinner. So we went to Potbelly after church. 

Week one of the cooking project went very well! I was a little iffy on the stuffed zucchini (thus no posted link), but Tyson liked everything. The pizza last night was pretty much amazing. Ty Ty said it was the best cheese pizza he's ever eaten...which, now that I think of it, doesn't say much because he hardly ever eats plain cheese!

Here's what is on deck this week:

tuesday :: baked pork chops with mashed red potatoes and corn
wednesday :: copycat chick-fil-a nuggets
thursday :: leftovers! I also have to make king ranch chicken for a school luncheon...I don't even like it!
friday :: lasagna (recipe from the side of the skinner pasta box)
saturday :: Tyson will be out of town, so I'll probably just have a baked potato :o)
sunday :: grilled sriracha turkey meatballs with rice and sautéed zucchini

About to start the last six weeks of the school year...crazy how fast time is flying! 

No comments: