Monday, August 13, 2012

Someone's got a case of the Mondays...

Brody and Iris had some quality frog time this weekend.

Usually I'm not one to be bothered by Mondays, but today was brutal. Of course, I made it worse by wallowing in self-pity instead of just rolling with it. Brody did help me feel better when I got home. He licked my feet and wagged his tail super cute-like. Kind of gross actually, since he also licks my face with that tongue. Hmmm...

Tomorrow will be a better day though; it has to be--I'm on my last week of freedom here! And I use the term freedom loosely, as I'll be at school bright and early tomorrow for cub camp. And happy about it, of course!

I've got a pot of taco soup simmering on the stove and my new favorite devotional book to enjoy tonight. An adjustment of perspective is all I need! And a new episode of  the Real Housewives of New York generally makes me feel more sane as well...

No comments: