Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sophie update!

Last night hanging out after dinner. Right after I took this, she jumped in my lap and cuddled with me. :o)

Oh, little Sophie! I totally love this little muppet. She definitely keeps me laughing...and on my toes. Like Saturday morning when she literally came trotting in the bedroom with a Starbucks cup in her mouth. Apparently anything that gets placed on the floor is fair game. I was done with the cup (luckily), so I tried to resist laughing and took it away from her. I also had to resist taking a picture of that. As funny as it was, I probably shouldn't encourage naughtiness.

One slightly sad part of Sophie is her medical issues. We took her to the vet last week for a checkup; immediately we found out she had a double yeast infection in her ears. Yuck. The next day, her tests came back that she had active heartworms and whipworms. So we've been taking lots of medicine...which she doesn't particularly care for, but she's been pretty great about it. The whipworms mean I have to pick up her poop immediately so the whipworms don't get reintroduced to the environment. I find that pretty funny because I was so pumped about moving into a house so I wouldn't have to worry about that!

Anyways, this little girl could not be more precious. So thankful for her.

1 comment:

Faith said...

What a sweetheart! I hope her health problems are all fixed soon. I also hope she will come jump in my lap sometime.