Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I've been enjoying lately...

  • Jalapeño dip and chips (almost every day after school lately...so bad.)
  • When the dogs talk to the neighboring dogs, Sophie does not just wag her tail...her whole backside moves back and forth.
  • Naps
  • Real Housewives of New York
  • A plethora of jean days and spirit days at school (pajama day = the best)
  • Finding my camera cord!
  • Sweet emails from parents
  • Kind and uplifting co-workers
  • My Mat Kearney Pandora station
  • Toffee coffee in the Keurig...and anticipating bringing out the pumpkin spice and french toast coffee soon!
  • Saying "ch-ching!" when I unplug my straightener. I'm notorious for returning home to check that it's not on. Totally OCD about it.
  • Ironing...did you know that if you starch one side and then iron the other side, it's a lot easier? My mother-in-law shared that tip several months ago, and it really works well!
  • Non-headache days. I feel like they have been fewer lately :o(
 She looks so serious...I think she is not a fan of the camera.

No comments: