Monday, January 7, 2013

Menu Planning Monday

Sophie cheered on the Aggies from her jail cell on Friday. We had friends over with a new baby and she wasn't as down with that as Brody was.

Tyson has a marathon on Sunday, so he is quite particular about what he consumes. This is what I have planned...we shall see if we stick to it!

sunday :: spicy salmon, green beans, and couscous
monday :: leftovers
tuesday :: honey chipotle turkey meatballs with steamed broccoli and wild rice (i wanted to make hoisin glazed turkey meatballs, but I am not going to the grocery store before tuesday. officially on the "to make" list!)
wednesday :: jalapeƱo chicken with mexican rice and salad
thursday :: pasta
friday :: pasta
saturday :: spaghetti with meat sauce

On another food-related note, I was wanting a cheaper option to jarred pasta sauce to make pizza rolls this weekend and give this recipe a try. I was 6 ounces short on tomato paste but rolled with it anyways. It was totally delicious. It made extra, so I even got to freeze some for future yumminess. I am in awe of how good pizza sauce can be now.

No comments: