Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life, Week 1

 This is a look at the full week, hopefully something what the book will resemble when it's all together.


First half of the week. My little "happy new year" card got angry when I resized the file for the web, which is why it got crazy bold in the weekly spread and then skinny above. Anyways, this side is Monday/Tuesday whilst we rang in the new year in San Antonio. The bottom right photo was resting afterwards. I doubt I stick to color schemes later in the year, but it was kind of fun to coordinate this week.


Second week of vacation, so lots of chilling. I wanted to include the Heisman picture I saved from December because he totally dominated in the Cotton Bowl on Friday. Also, I really liked the ad and the Heisman handwriting reminds me of my sister-in-law's (she has the best handwriting--I saved a few of the gift tags from our Christmas presents because it was too cute to trash!). The "marriage is bliss" quote was a mantra repeated over the weekend in jest. :o)