Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 2

I am still loving Project Life in the digital version. :o) This week was kind of blah (dinners of mainly pasta before the race and rain pretty much every day) and I did not take many pictures. I kept it to one page and then just a separate page for the marathon. Previously I had thought I would have a spread be Sunday-Saturday, but then I realized that's dumb because if we go out of town for the weekend, we'll want the pictures to be on the same page. So this was technically Sunday-Sunday this week to catch up.




Left side. Pretty simple. The food we ate, a brief week-in-review, cute puppies, juicing our grapefruits, and my new Steve Madden blister inducers flats.


Marathon! Frames and label strip via designer digitals. I'm kind of obsessed with that number 2 in 2013. I am a font nerd.

No comments: