Monday, March 11, 2013

Gettin' crafty :: silly sophie

Sophie has started loving Tyson. I'm thinking he's sneaking her treats when I'm not looking...

Spring Break. Sigh. One of my favorites. I started SB '13 out with new tires and grading at 9am. I would have procrastinated it otherwise though. This afternoon will include an inspection and I should probably clean out my car while I'm at it. It's kind of hairy (Brody) and full of water bottles and random papers. No menu planning this week since we are going to Vegas...I am pretty pumped. Instead, I need to clean, pack, and relax. :)

I made this several weeks ago and never took pictures of it...actually, I'm pretty sure it was rainy for two weeks and I forgot I made it.



Sometimes...I sing this song to her. I can't help it; it's so darn catchy!!


supplies: smashbook labels, bradspretty paperflowers, adorbs elephant stampthickers, and silver thickers

No comments: