Friday, March 8, 2013

Gettin' crafty :: year 2

One of my favorite things (cue Fraulein Maria singing now) about our house is my craft room because I actually spend time making things now. Like this scrapbook page from last summer. Side note: I really need to print some new pictures. Other side note: it's nice having my own craft room because right now I can hear Tyson stomping around to "Eye of the Tiger" and inventing new lyrics. 

Love, love, love this stamp! Both of them actually...but especially my little people. I was a bit self-indulgent with the double pink polka. Can't get enough.

 Does this make it triple pink polka?

Those desserts. Oh man. I am craving it as I type.

Did you know it is National Scrapbook Month? I think it's also National Frozen Foods Month, but I don't really celebrate those festivities. I inaugurated the month with a trip to Archiver's with the last of my Christmas money. Hopefully I can get even more crafty in the near future!

No comments: