Sunday, May 19, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 18

I was able to spend a little time Saturday morning on Project Life from the week I skipped. I had more energy than usual since my husband brought me coffee in bed--such a treat! He had even been up since 5am grilling. Have I mentioned that he has become quite the prolific barbecuesionist? I don't think that's a word though...perhaps grill master is a better term! We had the most tender brisket and delicious ribs yesterday. Or maybe they just tasted amazing after the three and a half hours outside Whole Foods yesterday (on the hottest day of the year, of course). Anyways, without further ado...


I spent more time than usual adding text, and I love the result. Maybe I should drink more coffee?


This will be weeks 18 and 19 together. Hizzah! I have been scouting the newly-released Project Life kits, but the problem is that I am having trouble choosing. They are all so cute...

No comments: