Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 19

I have been so blog-lazy lately! I am going to blame it on the fact that I'm staying caught up on grading and other end of the year school stuff, which is totally not a bad thing. Plus, Brody and Sophie have seen a major increase in the after school walking scenario. Which makes for happy everyone.


Hola week 19! I skipped 18...hopefully I can finish that this weekend. Anyways, this was last week. It was a pretty normal yet excellent week. The only thing not represented from the week would be our walks and the cheer swim party (the latter not photographed for obvious reasons). I am not very good about taking pictures throughout a day...I feel like the ones I grab are super random. And all with my phone...I can't even remember the last time I hooked up my real camera.

No comments: