Monday, January 6, 2014

Currently... [Christmas break edition]

Drinking Starbucks Christmas blend coffee...pretty delish. Also loving ginger ale lately.

Listening to my wood wick candle. So peaceful and relaxing!

Watching plenty of TV shows on netflix...Once Upon a Time and Scandal have been my preferences over this break.

Cleaning and organizing. Trying to get life in order to gear up for another semester.

Thinking about how my word for 2014 will fit in. The word is MOVE as I have gotten lazy lately.

Working on my first quilt! I have the top pieced together and need to find some more fabric for the back before I can proceed. My mother-in-law is helping me...I am calling her the quilt whisperer because she is teaching me some awesome tricks not in my quilt book.

Wanting a little more time to get some errands done. I wouldn't mind another week of vacation! :o)

Counting down the days until football season is over...and my Project life book is delivered...and a few books to be released on my to read list in 2014...

No comments: