Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 1


Hello, week one! Nice to see you. 

Okay, so I know I said last week that I thought I was not going to do digital Project Life again, but the reactions of my husband and mom informed me that they would miss regular updates on the blog. Plus, I kind of like the idea of multiple photo book spines lined up on a shelf. 


I don't think the title card really goes with the rest of the vibe of the week, but I still like it. My favorite is probably the split picture of Brody and Sophie whilst I was driving. I also had to include the flyer for Newk's--I was jumping up and down and screaming when I saw it. Literally, my mom thought something was wrong. Or wonderful...which it was!

I mixed up some midnight + cut and paste for this week. I am thinking that once I get tired of looking at the kits I have, I will be adding some lovely coral to the party. Or flea market. Such a tough decision. #firstworldproblems


My favorite picture is the one of Brody. He is starting to show a little grey around his eyes but is always cuddly and sweet. I also had to include the quote I spotted on instagram...I sent it to a friend when I first saw it, but I think it was meant more for me now that I think about it! It's funny how things like that work. 

Anyways, I am pumped to kick off another year of documenting life! My 2013 book is scheduled to be delivered today. I think if it doesn't I might revolt! 

No comments: