Monday, January 20, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 3

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! Not only do I respect and admire the man for his civil rights efforts, but I also appreciate the three-day weekend shortly into the new semester. Much needed for the students and myself! :)


Hello week 3! This consists of a little midnight + seafoam action.


I was really proud of my outfit on Monday, so I felt like it needed to be documented. The blurred picture was from our pajama spirit day at school...the cheerleaders all wore one-sies. They are presh.


I went ahead and played with the TimerCam app in an effort to get myself in PL more. That would be me watching Courtney Loves Dallas (or Toned Up...can't remember) with the last cup of Starbucks Christmas blend coffee. I watched those shows while Tyson was running his 5K on Saturday, as they are not his favorite.

No comments: