Monday, October 4, 2010

A conundrum of zero importance...

I have birthday money burning a hole in my pocket. And I'm being very indecisive about what I should buy. When I was a single gal, I bought things as I pleased--not so as a married lady. So I must be wise in my spending.

Should I buy these boots from Ruche?

 Or maybe an Instax camera?
Or perhaps Glee on DVD?
Or something crafty? I've been eying some cute alphabet stamps and cricut software! Knowing me, I will probably wait forever or flip a coin or something. All I know is that I am pretty relieved I spend my free time thinking about this instead of obsessing over projects and papers. When Tyson says he misses being in college, I remind him about all the homework we did nonstop. This season of life isn't too bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should buy a kindle. but you might already have one, in which case you should buy the girl with the dragon tattoo. conundrum solved!

Hailey said...

i do not have a kindle...yet. tyson's dad has a ginormous stack of books and i saw that title last time we were at the ranch. i might have to borrow it! :)