Monday, October 25, 2010

Mister and Missus

I was feeling a little under the weather this weekend, so I did a little scrapbooking while Tyson watched sports (Rangers on Friday night, assorted college football on Saturday). It felt so good just being lazy after a hectic few days. I'm subbing five days in an eighth grade science class that started last week and ends on Wednesday, and then starting on Thursday I'll be in an eighth grade English/Language Arts class for four days. Let's just say I am really looking forward to switching to Language Arts.

Anyways, I made a few pages using our professional wedding photos that I received on a disc from our photographer, Christine Tremoulet. I don't think I will create enough to make a separate wedding album (which really is a shame because I was so excited to see these new pink albums that match our color scheme), so they will most likely go in a 2010 album once I get that rolling.

Photo © Christine Tremoulet and Elaine Mesker-Garcia

Just a simple page with a photo I love (debated printing it 8.5x11 by itself to slide into a sheet protector, but decided against it) with the scripture reading from the ceremony. Love that paisley paper. It's from the Natura paper pack at Designer Digitals that I recolored pink for my pop of color. I'm not really in love with the "mr. & mrs.," so that might be tweaked sometime soon. Have I mentioned I love digital scrapbooking? Mostly because there is nothing to clean up when I'm done. :o)

1 comment:

valerie said...

Love that scripture ;)
and i love these pages you are making!