Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas decor!

 This afternoon I took a few pictures of our Christmas decorations. We usually hang our wreath to the front door like normal people, but because we live in an apartment complex, Tyson wants to tie it to the hangar. We don't have anything for that yet, so we're enjoying it on our guest room door. I really like the festiveness it brings so far :o)
 Due to our lack of fireplace, I hung our stockings from the shelf above our TV. It's pretty much the hub of our apartment, so it works. My 'H' fell off in transit this year, so I need to figure out how to reattach that. And find a stocking for Brody!
 This was a wedding present, and I absolutely love it. It's a wind up carousel-type thing, and plays "O Holy Night" and lights up.

A Christmas present from my aunt and uncle a few years ago. Another favorite to bring out and enjoy for the season.

A must have to put me in the holiday mood!

 Not Christmas-y, but this has been on our bar this fall and I love it! My friend Val gave me the owl pitcher for my birthday this year. :)

No comments: