Monday, November 22, 2010

Well, it's 9:30 on a Monday evening, and my husband and puppy are both sound asleep and snoring. The past two weeks have zoomed by, and it's hard to believe it's only a few days away from being Thanksgiving. I set up most of our Christmas decorations this afternoon (we don't have that many), minus the tree. I even hung up our stockings...had to improvise since we don't have a fireplace. They are hanging from a shelf above our television. I'll have to take a picture soon. :o)

This past weekend was one of my favorites we've had in quite some time. Started out with the always tasty Banger Burgers at Harvey Washbangers, followed by a thoroughly amazing football game at Kyle Field (excuse the cell phone picture). To top of the awesomeness, we saw HP7 at Studio Movie Grill on Sunday afternoon. I can't wait for the last movie now!!

Time for my bedtime too...must rest up to deal with the frenzy of the last day of school before a break tomorrow!

No comments: