Monday, November 1, 2010

Quick Update

Happy Monday! It is happy for me, because tomorrow is my last day (for awhile at least) at a school I've been at for a little over a week straight. I'm actually attending another district's sub training later this week, as long as my A&M transcript gets here before Wednesday. I'm also excited because I'm finally starting to feel better after about two weeks of being sick. Which means I can go get my flu shot! I tried to get it last week, but I had forgotten that you can't be sick.

I ordered a batch of photos recently from Persnickety Prints (some wedding photos to frame plus a few layouts to check out the quality) and they were quite excellent. If you are looking for a new photo printing place, I highly recommend Persnickety. They have awesome customer service--somehow my order got marked for pickup (they're located in Utah), and they noticed my billing address and emailed me to make sure it was right. I had already emailed them the night before though and it was taken care of super fast (and easily)! Plus the quality is really great--my mom was initially skeptical of digital scrapbooking, but was surprised how clear the layouts turned out.

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato night
tuesday :: red beans + rice
wednesday :: chinese leftovers
thursday :: undecided, probably taco soup or possibly chicken parmesan bundles or BLRs
friday :: out of town for OU game!

No comments: