Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Conversation with Tyson :: Scrapbook Layout

So I saw this template designed by Cathy Zielske and I totally loved the idea. Of course, we don't have kids...but I thought it might be fun to add to my Project Life and look back on in a few years. I love looking at the products over at Designer Digitals, but let's be honest. I don't have the money to buy templates and items that I'm able to recreate myself (not as stellar as the original, but I'm trying to make it work!). Hopefully one day I will have a scrapbooking budget to spend on the pretty things.

I wonder how Tyson will feel about the pictures I picked...oh well! :o)

Oh and I am totally loving that script font (Lobster)! If you are using it in Photoshop, the font changes to match up with letters better as you type. I don't know if this is a normal thing, but I thought it was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!