Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summertime for me is a time that I constantly have a book that I'm reading. Lately, I've been obsessed with the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. I started reading them on my nook, but the library's waiting list wasn't moving fast enough! Luckily I had a friend with the first 9 books (the 10th one just came out last month) that I was able to borrow.

Yesterday afternoon I read Heaven is for Real, which is about a four year old's experience during a surgery when he enters heaven. I don't know else to describe it, but it was quite interesting. It's a quick read, so if you are able to get your hands on a copy you should check it out.

I also read The Help a few weeks ago. I read the first few pages several months ago and lost interest, but got back into it the first week of summer. I won't give anything away, but it's definitely a great read. The movie is coming out in August (with my fave, Emma Stone), and I'm interested to see how that compares.

Any recommendations I should add to my summer reading list?

No comments: