Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Summertime!

I thought it might be fun to share a few of my favorite summer items today! I wear very little makeup in the summer: usually just some light eye shadow, Maybelline mascara (I love the brush + find coupons for it in the paper fairly often), and this bronzer by Jane in Fiji. Add a clear lip gloss or chap stick and I'm good to go.

My skin is pretty fickle, but I love this clay mask with oatmeal and avocado. It advertises that it purges clogged pores, so the first time I used it my skin broke out for about a week. I use it once a week though, and it has been great since. I also alternate between Clean & Clear astringent (not pictured) and foaming facial--both very refreshing.

Lastly, my summer scent is Bath & Body Works exotic coconut. We live near an outlet and I picked it up for $3 right after Christmas (and it's on sale again!). I love coconut--the smell, coconut shrimp, and it reminds me of Gilligan's Island.

Happy Monday!

No comments: