Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Project Life 2013, Week 26


I've got another two-pager. The following week (aka last week) included many a picture due to wedding festivities...so I needed to make sure I was on track page-wise to accommodate! I'm digging the yellow and teal. It sprung from the date card (Valentine freebie from AC Digitals...I just deleted the text on the banner and made my own), and it feels very summer-y.


Left side. I had training for three straight days, but I was happy to be home with my puppies and Tyson...so I really didn't mind! Even though I absolutely love dog sitting, I also love coming home. Especially when my husband misses me and does nice things to show me! :) I nabbed the bottom right picture from an instagram picture I did not take via web.stagram.com. I love how you can log in and save pictures to your computer from your feed, likes, etc.! (ETA: yes, I know it says "linner." It was originally supposed to be a lunch and got changed to a dinner so the name morphed. Thanks for pointing that out, Mom.)


Little bit of filler on this one...but it's kind of fun! During the school year it's just faster to do one page and get it done, but I'm enjoying the extra time I'm putting in to these summer pages. I realized in working on this yesterday that this week seems a long time ago. Maybe because the holiday in the middle of the week threw me off. In any case, it's cool that this project can help me remember the details. Go team!

No comments: