Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An assortment of thoughts.

There are a couple of things that I just really enjoy. White wine. Liquid gel ink pens. Owls. Cutesy pads of paper. And perhaps most of all, Top Chef. I have noticed though, that I enjoy the upcoming scenes from yet-to-be-aired episodes quite possibly the most. As such, I loved catching a peek at these stills from Bravo's website. My favorite is probably the 5th one, as you can see Tom wearing flip flops. So endearing!

In other news, Ali Edwards' Tuesday Tutorial caught my eye today. I was actually thinking last night that I wanted a few more magnets on my fridge, and I have several rolls of the magnet strips from making a post-it notepad for the fridge that can be used! Hizzah!

My puppy is the cutest.
And by puppy, I mean almost 90 pound monster.

1 comment:

Faith said...

oh, brody...i want you to be mine.