Friday, October 23, 2009

"I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes."

It doesn't happen that often, but I woke up this morning and just knew it was going to be a good day. I was actually a tad apprehensive, as I had a paper and assignment due tonight and hadn't started either. But it all got done, thankfully!

My mom came in town today! We were going to see Love Happens, but they canceled the showing so we went to Target and bought "bad-for-you-popcorn" and The Proposal and watched it at my apartment. An excellent time was had by all. I even got Tyson's birthday present taken care of! Crazy. The bad thing was that I bought seasons 1 and 2 of Alias on dvd. Which I already had. Sad, I know. But they had them packaged together for $30 and my old ones skip. Plus they repackaged them! My mom was laughing at me, but I told her I had to support Michael Vartan's career because he wasn't doing so well. Which made her laugh more. Fun times.

It's a quiet weekend. Tyson went to Corpus to visit college friends, and I'm taking care of Brody tonight. We took a nice walk in the park and now he's trying to eat a rope toy. We are watching Glee...seriously, he is looking at the tv and pricking his ears back and forth. It's pretty presh.

Bedtime.

No comments: