Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am so bad about updating the good 'ol blog. Improvement is much needed in this category.

Today was exhausting. It was the craft show at my home church, where I had a booth selling my cards. Even though I didn't sell too many cards, it was still a really great day. I had my mom and Lauren and Ashley there for support and it was very much a reminder of the importance of bringing a camera to capture life. I missed the look on Lauren's face when she got her first puppy all by herself (he's such a cutie!), and some pretty awesome candid shots of us all hysterically laughing. I took several mental shots though, a la Jim and Pam on the office Thursday night and the movie Elizabethtown.

I am desiring sleep. I'm sure you understand.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Yay Elizabethtown! I totally thought of it when I saw Jim & Pam taking mental pictures, too. (=