Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Musings


This weekend has been glorious. Tyson had a great time in Corpus, and ran in a 3k spontaneously. I think I would have to train for that, haha. I got some quality "me time," which was so nice. I cleaned (like real cleaning, not just sweeping up crumbs) my whole apartment, got to workout, wear pj's all day...and I did some research and homework too.

It has been such a wet day! I woke up sometime this morning to the sound of lightening crashing right outside my window (which was pretty scary), but I went right back to sleep. I love sleeping during storms. We barely got any rain this summer, and the fall has been pretty rainy lately. I enjoy it.

I've done almost all of my Christmas shopping. I still have some crafts to make for presents...I am making a mini-book for Tyson and another for my parents. I'm really excited, but I'm worried I won't have the time with school and everything. I have a paper due in 2 weeks. That's a scary thought. I feel the need to be productive now.

No comments: