Thursday, October 22, 2009

Procrastination.

I am such a last-minute person. Never am I one to have a paper due more than a day before the due date, and sometimes it's more like a few hours. I actually have an assignment due Friday that I need to start, now that I think about it...

Anyways, I have done something crazy. I have already begun Christmas shopping. And the rest of the presents are already planned, I just need to figure out logistics and such (some require some craftiness!). It's very strange though.

Not really much of an update. I have some pictures I'd like to post, but I need to upload them first before that can happen. I should probably be in bed right now, as I have an 8am class tomorrow. I will pay for this tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

procrastinators unite! when i finished my senior paper two days early, i actually gave myself a pat on the back.