Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Greetings from my couch!

Things are moving along... I found my dream photographer, only to find out that her son is graduating on June 5th :o( I'm still meeting with her though, as her associate photographers are available...we'll see! I was talking to Mom on the phone and she told me that it wasn't meant to be and my retort was "yes it was, she went to A&M!!!!!" which made her laugh.

I was driving home from work today and turning left at the light at Holleman and Texas. The light turned yellow while I was entering the intersection and I kid you not, the car in front of me slowed down so that I was still turning when it turned red. I know this because the space between this car and the car in front of them increased right when the light switched. Rude. If I get a ticket mailed to me, I will do everything in my power to fight it.

That's all for now, I think I am going to make some Father's Day cards!

No comments: