Friday, June 26, 2009

I am very sad. Lauren and I were supposed to be driving to the ranch tonight and then to Brownwood tomorrow for Erin's wedding. Lauren called me this afternoon that her car was shuddering whenever she slowed down, and took her car to the shop to get worked on and wasn't sure when it would be ready. That was fine, we were taking my car anyway. Then, I was driving back from Houston visiting Mom for her birthday when my car's gauges froze where they were. I ended up taking Herman to the dealership in town and was told I'd have to come back Monday or Tuesday. Seriously? I must be spoiled by the amazing service department in Houston. Not everything was able to be fixed on Lauren's car, so we are stuck here. It's pretty annoying.

But I did have fun with my mom. :o)

No comments: