Friday, June 26, 2009

I think I will always be a child at heart. Right now I am listening to HSM on my pandora radio station and surfing the web. I don't care what anyone says, I love it! Apparently Tyson doesn't though. We had agreed that our first dance at our reception would be "Can I Have this Dance?" from the third installment. He rescinded his offer. Lamer. I tried to make it look more appealing, by offering Miley Cyrus' "Hoedown Throwdown" and I think he guessed I didn't really want to open with a choreographed number such as that.

Today was date night with the tysonator. He drove in and met me at the movies to see Transformers 2. It was pretty long, but really awesome. I was kind of awestruck by all of the special effects and the knowledge that the people had to have to create such realistic robot destruction! We then went to Ninfa's and Starbucks, followed by the second installment of New Jersey reunion. Reality tv amazes me. I can't not watch. I've also noticed that I've picked up on the whole ask-yourself-a-question-and-answer-it syndrome that plagues the aforementioned cast and Kate Gosselin. It's becoming quite popular. For instance, Dina will say, "Does this mean we'll be best friends and go out to dinner tomorrow night? No." Or Kate will ask, "Do we do everything perfectly? Sooo no." I am trying to work it into my everyday conversational skills. No luck yet.

I've been reflecting over the deaths of MJ and Farah Fawcett, and it just reminds me that we're all another day closer to death. Nothing is guaranteed, and it makes me extremely grateful for life.

That's about it, today was my mom's birthday so I am driving to have lunch with her tomorrow and then to the ranch with Lauren to spend the night before going to Erin's wedding on Saturday! Busy weekend... Sports Camp starts Sunday evening and goes through Thursday so I will be probably be exhausted next week.

Oh and I killed a cockroach without running away or whining last night. Living by yourself has its disadvantages.

No comments: