Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"So proud to be disheveled."

I'm so sleepy! Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight after blogging. I had a seminar at the GSC this morning so I had to wake up earlier than usual, which was not that awesome. I've also started the account spreadsheets for the next fiscal year and it's extremely monotonous. It's pretty sad because I come home too exhausted to craft :o( All of the sentences in this paragraph (with the exception of this one) begins with the letter I.

I've started to receive wedding catalogs in the mail and it's pretty fun so far. Today I got an invitation catalog. I bought the Anti-Bride planning book and it's pretty sweet and very practical.

Tyson and I are going to see Transformers tomorrow evening! I am pretty excited because we thought it came out May 22nd...but it didn't. It was fine because we saw Wolverine (which was pretty awesome), but it's made me super anxious for Transformers 2! I went and bought tickets yesterday while everyone else around me bought midnight showing tickets. Hopefully I do not lose them like I lost my driver's license. I cannot find it anywhere! It's pretty lame, because Texas redesigned the license and I don't think I want it yet. Oh well. I'd have to get one next year anyways because it expires and I'll have to change my name. But really, I hope I find it!!

I tried making coffee tonight. I was pretty excited, but I think my dad gave me the wrong proportions because it turned out looking like tea and all watered. So I need to figure that out. Well I am getting sleepy so that's all for now.

No comments: