Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lazy Sundays are the best! I went home Thursday night for the weekend to celebrate Father's Day and see friends who finally came back to Texas, which was super nice. I had to drive back this morning though, because I was teaching children's church at Central. It's been quiet and I like it! I made brownies but have been scared to try them...I've heard instead of oil, eggs, and water you can just put a can of black beans in and that makes them better for you. Maybe I won't tell Tyson anything and see what he says! Haha...

Speaking of Ty Ty, yesterday was our year and a half anniversary! Yay us! :o) I didn't get to see him this weekend, so I think tonight we're going to Outback, the location of our first date! I'm watching reruns of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, and I think he should note Teresa's husband when he said, "Happy wife, happy life!" Of course, he was talking about his wife's implants... so perhaps not.

I always wanted a Captain Planet ring when I was growing up. So today I pretended my ring was one that could call upon Captain Planet. I don't know what my power is though, so I couldn't say it out loud. I need to ponder that more.

No comments: