Monday, August 23, 2010

Here's to a lack of a Manic Monday...

Another Monday, another week! Next week I will be able to sign up to be a sub and (hopefully) things pick up a bit for me. :) My laptop crashed this weekend (so annoying), so for now I am using Tyson's. The only thing we could potentially lose (besides about 20% of my music, but it's on my iPod which can be extracted--I think?) is our honeymoon pictures...which makes me super sad. But we posted most of them on facebook, so at least we can look at them--even if they are too small to print.

We finally took Brody to the dog park! It was a really nice one, and we all had a good time despite the heat. Next time I will bring my camera to share how cute he is. He loved playing in the lakes and meeting two other goldens!

Other than that, the weekend was a super lazy one--we stayed here and watched movies (HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban, some of Air Force One, exactly 26 minutes of Minority Report--Tyson hated it, and a James Bond), cooked, and went to church. We are thinking we are going to start visiting Grace Fellowship exclusively (as opposed to dating around, which we had been doing) and join a "recently married/engaged" small group.

And for dinner...
Monday: Baked Potato Night
Tuesday: BLRs + french fries (we never had them last week because I went with Tyson to Austin for work and stopped by my parents for dinner on the way back)
Wednesday: Crispy Deviled Chicken, rice, steamed broccoli
Thursday: Sautéed Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos with mango and pineapple salsa + spicy black beans
Friday: Cypress to visit friends & family for my birthday! :)

No comments: