Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July Recap

I've kind of slacked off on blogging the last part of this month. Mostly because not that much has been going on! I've been staying home with Bro Bro, and Tyson's been working a lot. Here are a few highlights:
  • We celebrated the 4th of July at the ranch with the Hanns and Heather's future in-laws. It was really hot!
  • Brody is getting acclimated to Katy and has liked his doggie dates so far. We're planning to go to the dog park soon, which I know he will love.
  • I have had several interviews, but the right position has not presented itself yet. I have an interview with a school district next Monday, so prayers for that would be greatly appreciated! I started Beth Moore's Stepping Up study through the Psalms of Ascent, which has been perfect for this season of my life. 
  • My current obsession? Sarah's House on HGTV. It is in it's third season in Canada, and they've picked it here and show seasons 2 & 3. So much inspiration! I love it! I have all of the episodes on my DVR, so you should come over and catch up.
  • Tyson started his training for the Dallas White Rock marathon in December. It will be his first full marathon! I do not think I will run the corresponding 5k though, because it's held the day before. Boo.
  • Lots of friends moving! One of my best friends moved back to Houston, and Lesley informed me she is moving back in December!! Wahoo! Val moved away to Abilene though, which was bittersweet.
  • I also had some bridal pictures taken by Valerie Millard Studios! You can see a few here!
Sadly, I cannot type very much longer because I lifted weights for the first time since before the wedding this morning and am already super sore. Seriously, why are my biceps hurting from typing??

No comments: