Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celebrate good times!

Last night Tyson and I celebrated the end of year two and the beginning of year three at Perry's. We left with our tummies super full and happy. Good food, good drinks, great company...what could be better?

Happy Hour. Tyson got a pineapple ginger mojito and I enjoyed a raspberry crusta (which looks like blood here and totally reminded me of the last Twilight movie).

I made a reservation (because last Thursday we tried to pop in for a drink and they were completely booked), and they decorated our table with petals for our celebration! We had a nice, comfy booth, complete with a mysterious switch that we never found out what it did.

We enjoyed a kobe beef burger and tenderloin sliders, but that was devoured too quickly to be photographed.

Dessert trio (praline cheesecake, vanilla bean creme brûlée, and a chocolate truffle) and rocky road bread pudding with a homemade marshmallow. YUM.

Here's to the next year!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oh my gosh, have you guys really been married 2 years?! I can't believe it! Looks like it was an amazing dinner -- that's awesome that they decorated the table!