Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ponderings

Why does a new razor have to produce so much painful razor burn?
Why, no matter how far in advance that I start planning, am I always up late the night before a trip (usually packing)?
Why are owls so hauntingly adorable?
Why is my basil more healthy-looking after not being watered for a week (Tyson forgot while I was away)?
Why do electronics have so many different USB cords? Can't we just keep up with one USB cord (I can't find my nook charger)?
Why is it so much easier to find something when you aren't looking specifically for it (backpack to carry on the plane)?

I am off to San Diego for a few days for a teacher-y tech-y conference. I am pretty pumped. Poor Tyson and Brody will have to fend for themselves a little longer. :o)

1 comment:

Faith said...

The USB thing is SO FRUSTRATING, especially given that USB stands for UNIVERSAL serial bus. It always reminds me of this: http://xkcd.com/927/