Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hooray of the day!


Once upon a time, my laptop crashed and I lost a few pictures--our honeymoon pictures (which were salvaged through Facebook and a few I had saved elsewhere), a picture of Brody pooping in the snow (lost forever, sadly), and this one. This was taken before the last football game in 2009 back when we were engaged. 

I was able to find it because yesterday I remembered ordering a copy of it, which I gave to Tyson's mom in a photo album for Christmas that year. So Shutterfly was able to help me out! Unfortunately, they don't allow you to save your photos back in high resolution unless you order a CD from them. Kind of sad. Which is one of the reasons I use Persnickety Prints now--that and they are super helpful and the quality is amazing. Anyways. I am pretty pumped that I have this memory back (not that the game was especially worth remembering), and I am now super excited to get some scrapbooking done!

Now I just need it to snow so I can get another one of Brody...

No comments: