Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

Not going to lie, I was super excited to try out new recipes this summer. My "yumminess" pinterest board is rather full of tasty-looking meals, and I was pumped to dive in this week. Until Tyson informed me that he's going to be out three nights this week for work-related things. Boooooo. Our anniversary is this week too, so we're going out another night. I guess there's always next week, right? At least this was good practice in finding good recipes that can be adapted for one person.

sources: here, here, and here

Menu Planning Monday
monday :: baked potato night (Tyson out for a work trip)
tuesday :: lasagna roll-ups (Tyson home late from the trip)
wednesday :: out for anniversary!!
thursday :: santa fe chicken packet (Tyson out for a work event)--I ended up going to a happy hour and did not make :o(
friday :: Pappasito's (using up a gift card we've had for awhile)--we actually made bbq pork tenderloin, my house chips, and Rudy's creamed corn before heading to my parents'
saturday :: cheesy jalapeƱo popper baked stuffed chicken with homemade beans and wild rice--did not make; we were in Cypress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how was i NOT following you on Pinterest?!