Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yum.


Earlier this week, I made Hung's (from Top Chef Season 3) molten chocolate cakes. I own all three Top Chef cookbooks, and it's the only thing I've ever made from them. Mostly because I detest a recipe with a plethora of ingredients.

Anyways, they were amazing. I made them for Valentine's Day this year and again on Monday night just because. I felt bad having leftovers all week and wanted to do something fun. If you don't have the first TC cookbook (shame on you!), you can find the recipe here (we did not make the creme fraiche or raspberry coulis...it's good enough by itself!). It's totally worth it. I may have eaten two. Please, no judgement.

2 comments:

Pappa-Mike said...

I am seriously looking for some of this molten chocolate cake! Where is it hiding??? Dad

Hailey said...

Haha! We should make some this weekend as a late celebration of Mom's birthday! :o)